Polityki prywatności i stosowania plików cookies
§1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: ___, e-mail: ___
§2. PERSONAL DATA
Following the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), we inform you that:
- We process data for the following purposes:
- performance of the contract or taking action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- handling inquiries (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
- handling complaints and claims (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- keeping records and fulfilling legal obligations imposed on the Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR),
- sending a newsletter (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR),
- monitoring and improving the quality of the services – requesting completion of a survey or answering some questions about the quality of the services provided (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR),
- displaying personalized commercial information on social networks (Art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR)
- Providing data is voluntary, yet essential to use the services. In the case of expressing consent, it is voluntary and expressed by clicking the checkbox that includes the conditions of the consent granted.
- If a person has agreed to the processing of data (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR), the data is processed until the consent is withdrawn, but after this period, we have the right to archive information on who and when, and what consent was given (to establish, assert or defending legal claims). In other cases, the data is processed for the period justified by the execution of the purpose (e.g. performance of the contract, answering questions, tax regulations, etc.). The period of processing depends on the possibility of establishing, asserting, or defending claims or when data retention is required due to tax regulations.
- You can revoke your consent at any time. Please click on the link, or send an email to: ___.
- Each data subject has the right to access, correct, delete or restrict the processing of personal data, the right to object, the right to transfer data, and the right to complain with a supervisory authority.
- Transaction data, including personal data, are transferred directly by the user to the payment service provider.
- The Website visitors may fill in a form and subscribe to the newsletter and provide an e-mail address and/or telephone number for the automated contact.
- The Website visitors may express their consent for Us to run advertising campaigns on social networks targeted based on their email addresses.
§3. DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of software and ICT system maintenance companies with whom We have entered into appropriate agreements. These agreements include data processing rules and confidentiality. The data is not shared and none of these companies has the right to process the data in any other way than specified in the contract. Your data, if the company has access to it, may be processed only for the proper provision of services.
- Cookies are transferred to web browsers and are then stored in the memory of devices and read by the server each time you connect to the Website.
- We would like to point out that storing cookies does not allow us to access your private device or read any data other than the data stored in the cookies.
- We use the so-called technical cookies, which enable the correct use of the message transmission and remembering your settings,
- and to generate simple statistics of the Service.
- We use the following cookies: