- Accommodations in Classic, Superior, Delux rooms,
- Special lower prices for stays from Sunday to Thursday!,
- Discounts for longer stays (over 3 nights),
- Rich breakfast every day
- Daily delicious dinners,
- A kid’s menu and special tableware for young children at breakfasts and dinners,
- Daily organised activities for kids*,
- Culinary workshops for children*,
- Activities for adults, including aqua-aerobics, yoga*,
- A surprise from the hotel for each child,
- Gdańsk Tourist Card, which provides free admission or big discounts to numerous attractions,
- 20% discount on attractions at Fun Arena, including go-carts, the stadium and the escape room,
- Free Nordic walking poles rental,
- Free rental of board games,
- Unlimited access to the recreation area including the swimming pool, infrared sauna and fitness room,
- Unlimited access to the playroom,
- The hotel has a large outdoor car park (30 PLN/ car / day) and a car park in a heated garage hall (50 PLN/ car / day),
- Children under 6 years old sleep in their parents’ bed.
A hotel stay begins with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure.
* the possibility of organizing attractions for children and adults at the hotel depends on the current regulations and restrictions in connection with COVID-19
In the next step of the reservation it’s possible to order a transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Prepayment required 7 days before arrival.
This reservation can be canceled without costs until 7 days before arrival. In the event of cancellation of the reservation within 6 to 3 days prior to arrival, it is possible to exchange the prepayment for a voucher.
Attention! Due to the ongoing pandemic, the availability of particular services may be limited by current law and hotel policy. With a view to the highest standard of services, we are implementing sanitary procedures on an ongoing basis. By purchasing this offer, you accept the possibility that selected amenities may not be available due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
On account of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken numerous measures to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees – see: https://www.hotelsadova.pl/en/coronavirus