Забронируйте на нашем сайте с промокодом SADOVADIRECT и сэкономьте 10%!!
1. Sadowa spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at ul. Grunwaldzka 56, 80-241 Gdańsk, registered in the Business Register maintained by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS 0000441062, tax identification number NIP 9571067143, is the controller of your personal information as our Guest.
2. Your personal information is processed under the Hotel Agreement between you as the Guest and the Hotel. Your personal information will be processed for the purposes of providing hospitality or other related services by the Hotel as requested by you as our Guest. In addition, your personal information may be processed by the video surveillance system used at the Hotel. The purpose of video surveillance is to protect you as our Guest and other people staying in the Hotel or within its vicinity.
3. Please be advised that the provision of your personal information is both a contractual and a statutory requirement (for evidencing the sale made to you as our Guest by a VAT invoice). If you refuse to provide your personal information, the Hotel will be unable to enter into an agreement with you or to issue a VAT invoice.
4. Please be advised that all Guests have the right to access and correct and update the personal data held about them. All Guests have the right to data portability, to object to the processing and to have their personal data erased if there are lawful grounds to do so.
5. Please be advised that your personal information as our Guest will be retained throughout the duration of the hospitality services provided to you and thereafter for the period of limitation of any claims, including tax and civil claims. In turn, your personal information processed by the video surveillance system will be retained for a period of 30 days unless a video surveillance recording needs to be retained for a longer time due to certain special circumstances (such as an accident).
6. Please note that your personal information as our Guest may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
a. Accounting firms working with the Hotel;
b. Law firms working with the Hotel;
c. Insurance companies working with the Hotel;
d. IT companies and managed service providers who support and manage the Hotel’s IT infrastructure;
e. Courier service and postal operators; and
f. Travel agencies.
7. Please be advised that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority supervising the means of personal data processing.
8. If you book accommodation at the Hotel through a travel agency or a booking website, the categories of personal data about you as the Guest passed on to the Hotel by those entities may specifically include your name, dates of your stay, your email address and phone number. For detailed information about how your personal information is obtained by the Hotel please refer to the Reception staff.
Получите 15% скидку при бронировании! – подпишитесь на рассылку